Unconditional Love

THE REASON OF MY EXISTENCE


Whenever is see this snap it puts a smile on my face, a lot of memories are refreshed. I was born in Kerala and she left me there with my other relatives when i was merely 5 month old, and my uncle and both my grandmother's took care of me for 3 years. I completely enjoyed my life there with them and never thought of my parents. When i grew up and when i used to ask them how did i behave when i was an infant they said your grandmother an uncle took care of you we were busy here in Delhi. i really felt very bad that why did my parents did this to me? why were they not near me like other's parents were?

But gradually when i became mature i thought, they worked day and night just to provide me with all the best facilities possible, whether its education or any of my wishes. My mother with whom i am always at war, whenever she scolds me i never think of the sacrifices she made for me and just speak out those angry words to her, without thinking that how she would be feeling. Still she serves me with all the happiness of my life. Usually most of us take our parents for granted and behave with them like they are like things who does not have feelings and we can say or do anything to them.

But we should never forget that our life would not have been possible without them, today if we are fine and standing in our own feet the only reason is our parents who have worked hard to make both the ends meet so that they can make us capable to do our best in life. There are many children who are deprived off parents love , care and affection. And we people who have that privilege never bother, busy in our own lives with our friends and our own priorities.

But now i know how much hard work and hardships they have gone through since i was born just to provide me with the best. even if i am able to return 1% of those sacrifices it will be a great thing because nothing can take the place of parenthood. How much ever i fight with them, get angry with them, they won't leave me.

Love you Maa and Papa, thank you for all the sacrifices and adversities you have gone through to nurture this small and weak sapling into a fruitful tree. No one could have replaced you. In our church it is preached that God has selfless love for his children and i believe that he surely does. But for me my parents are my God, for they have always showered their unconditional and selfless love on me always. 

Comments