An angel in disguise


I personally believe that everyone have a special person or someone really important in their lives but  i have someone in my life whom i consider as an angel and that too in a disguise of my best friend. She is the one who is with me as a constant companion through all the walks of my life whether i am in good or bad condition. Whenever we are about to do something wrong our conscious pricks, it stops us from committing that wrong doing, In the same way in my life she plays the role of my conscious where she stops me from falling into the shallow pit of darkness. We were friends since 14 years but when our friendship started it was limited, we knew everything about each other but never bothered about each other. But as the years passed by i gradually realized her value, her existence in my life mattered a lot to me. Before doing anything i took her advice for she thought always the best for me. I really pray to God that he may gift this sort of friend to everyone in their lives, because nowadays everyone have N number of friends but not really worth that commitment, they are there with you till everything is fine on your side, but when things done seem well to them from you they make barriers between them
 and you, but she always held my hand and gave me the positive feeling that don't worry everything will be fine, be confident and face it and fight it till you can. she has the most beautiful heart in this whole universe, i don't consider her as only my best friend but also as my sister. Now i know the reason why God did not bless me with a sister, for he blessed me with an angel in disguise. She is someone who supports, guides me. The best thing that i have learned from her is "AB JO HOGA DEKHA JAYEGA".... 

A girl who has sacrificed her dream career, her wishes, wants and needs for others. A girl who is submissive but stands out for others. A girl who never thinks of her own happiness but thinks of different ways to gift happiness. A girl who finds joy in others smile.A girl who is always demotivated but gives the spirit of the motivation to others. 

She is my best friend, sister my angel in disguise.....

Comments

  1. yaar ye bohot zyada ho gya mere liye otna mt likha kr mujhe sharam aati h😶😶 i dont have a gud heart chinnu god gave u a beaitiful nd clean heart isliye tujhe sb ache lgte h thanku soo much fr being wid me nd supporting me during the bad nd gud tyms god has blessed me wid a special nd cute siya jst bcoz of u our friendship is still existing nd i hope it goes on forever bs never leave me alone thanku i luv u soooo much be happy nd keep smiling baaki jo hoga dekha jayega😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment